Páginas

Tuesday 11 February 2020

Past Continuous

Here is an example of Past Continuous:

At 9:30 I was having a class of science with Simon.

The Past Continuous is formed with the verb To BE in the Past + a Verb followed by ING.

That's all! Easy? Really easy. Here are some examples:

I was eating an apple yesterday night.

She was reading a book.

They were running fast.

My dad was cleaning the dishes when I arrived at home.

My teacher was writing on the board while I was reading a book.

Here is a video that you can watch!






20 comments:

  1. Thanks Simon! I'm doing the homework.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Simon to put the video

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. No! Remember that the secret word is in the description of the video! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Well done!!! Keep it up and continue working! :)

      Delete
  5. hello Simón the word is was eating?😋👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot 😊

    ReplyDelete