Páginas

Thursday 30 April 2020

My Arctic Adventure

Listen to this activity:

Day 1

Dear Villy,

I'm writing my dairy, because I promised to write it for you every day. I've just arrived in Canada and I'm going to travel to the Arctic tomorrow. Hurrah! I've been to tropical ................. (1) and mountainous deserts, but I've never been to the Arctic!

Your very excited uncle Tom.

Day 2

I'm here! At the moment I'm at polar bear lodge. We flew here by helicopter over the Churchill River and I saw seals and a ............(2). There are nine people on the tour and our guide's name is Felix. I hope you are working hard at school.

Day 3

Something terrible has happened! Today we went on an ........................ (3) in the snow buggy. We were going to the Arctic sea, when Felix asked me, 'Have you ever seen an Arctic hare?' 'No, I haven't,' I said. He told us he could see some hares, so we got out of the buggy to watch them.


One hare run behind some trees and I followed it, because I wanted to take a photo. But when I came back the group and Felix weren't there! Now I'm sitting on my .......................... (4)  in the snow all alone. Have you ever been lost? It's a horrible feeling! I'm going to wait here for Felix and the group. I hope they come soon!

P.S. I didn't even get a photograph of that hare!

Still day 3

Oh, dear! Where are Felix and the group? It's very ................. (5)! I've never been this cold before! I'm in my tent now, but it's very windy. In fact it's very, very, very windy...

Later make a comment.


48 comments:

  1. Hello Simon i'm Raúl.
    in google classroom when i going to do the activity link it puts my :
    it has a error of the audio something like that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And me too! how strange...😯

      Delete
    2. In my computer it works. Check that you have the audio well setup. Can you listen to music for example?

      Delete
  2. I hear it ,it was very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have to put the missing word??if wehave to put i now is jungle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only we have to hear it or we have to do another thing?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have to put the awsers here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Simon the words are 1.jungles 2.wolf 3.expedition

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi the words are 1 jules, 2 wolf , and 3 expedición. I copy the text and the words in my notebook. Bye😉😊👋

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Simon the words are 1 jungles 2 lobo and 3 expedición. Bye 🙌😘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Simon .
    The missing words are:
    1: jungles
    2: wolves
    3: expedition
    4: rucksack
    5: cold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent! The second one is wolf! 😁

      Delete
  10. Hi Simon The words are jungl,wolf,expedition,rocksac and cold.
    Bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  11. How is fantastic the history!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correction: How fantastic is the story!

      Did you like it? I do! 😁👏😎

      Delete
  12. And the words is
    1jungles
    2wolves
    3expedition
    4cold

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Simon I have some problems with the audio I have sone probles but I bhave solved them!And the words are
    1 jungle
    2 wolf
    3 expedition
    4 rocksack
    5 cold
    This activity were very cool can you put more activity of this stile???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I will! I'm happy that you liked it! You have all of them right, except number four in which there's a little spelling mistake: rucksack. Thanks for your feedback!! 😁😀💪

      Delete
  14. Hi Simon, I have:
    1.jungles
    2.wolf
    3.expedition
    4.rocksack
    5.cold
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Simon! The words are.
    1.jungles
    2.wolf
    3.expedition
    4.rocksack
    5.cold.
    Bye and and have a nice long weekend! ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Simón the words are
    1jungles 2 wolf 3 expedition 4 rocksack 5 cold. Bye a kiss for everyone 😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi simon the words are 1 jungles, 2 wolf, 3 expedition, 4 rocksack ,5 cold .bye

    ReplyDelete
  18. hello I am Ana 1jungles,2wolf,3expedition,4rocksack,5cold thank simon good vacation of may

    ReplyDelete
  19. 1jungles 2 wolves 3expedition 4rucksack 5cold

    ReplyDelete
  20. 1= jungles 2= wolves 3= expedition 4= rucksack 5= cold

    ReplyDelete
  21. Jungles, wolves, expedition, rucksack, cold

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello Simon the words are: jungle, wolf, expedition, rocksack and cold. Thanks. I am Alex R. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  23. hello simon the mising words are:
    1.jungles
    2.wolf
    3.expedition
    4.rucksack
    5.cold
    Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete