Páginas

Thursday 17 September 2020

A great new start!

So! Here we are again! It was fantastic to see you again at school! Let me give you my best welcome!

Let's start a new year full of great things and a lot of learning. To start with let me tell you that we are going to use Milton Travelers and the username and password are going to be the same until new order. You've got one assignment already settled. 

Here is a photo of how I imagine this year:


Do you like it? What do you think about it?

During these days I'm going to ask you to update your Google Account and soon I'll provide you with the new code for the class. 

15 comments:

  1. Hi,Simón, I'm Lucía , I haven't been able to go to class because we have the car in the workshop and i live in Parla.I have gotten into the Milton but the exsercise you have Sent I do not understand ,I do not Know What I have to do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucía! Just go to Milton and do the assignment. It's about the present and it's very easy. If you don't have your username and password, write to me an email.

      Delete
  2. Hi Simon, I forgot in class that I did the travelers thing, but I did it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon ,I can't enter because my username and password are wrong you can give my the username and password egain plis .I'm Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like my village, Valdezate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Simon I like the photo. I think that this year is gonna be a good year, and so much difficult than the last year and is good to go again to school. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete