P谩ginas

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Light experiment (straight line)

We know that light travels in straight lines. In this experiment we are going to demonstrate this in an easy and fun experiment that you can do at home.
You can do this with an opaque cardboard

What do you need?

Some cardboard

Scissors

A screwdriver

A torch or a source of light

You can also use a cardboard box of any type. I have used a milk box. You just need to make two rounded holes the size of a pencil and that's all.

How to do the experiment

You put the box or the two pieces of cardboard in a table inside a dark room. Then you use the light. The box must be next to a wall so you can see the light.



Results

Only when you approach the hole with certain angle the light will go throught the two holes. That means that light travels in straight lines.


It's better if you hold the light with your hand and try to see the light on the wall.

Enjoy!! 馃榾


30 comments:

  1. Thanks Simon! Good morning! 馃榾

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Simon,is very interesting, later I´m going to do it.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your cat it is very beautiful.

      Delete
    2. Thanks!! I have another one... 馃榾

      Delete
    3. Yes your Cat is beautiful!!! and the experiment is so cool and is so interesting

      Delete
  3. Hello Simon I'm Ra煤l.
    It's so interesting I'm do It and I and I have been surprised.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello simon i liked the experiment i going to do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Simon i will do it 馃槤

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks I'm going to do it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simon, is incredible I'm going to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks sim贸n is very interesting 馃榿馃槉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Simon I'm going to do it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Simon I'm Ainhoa.
    It's so interesting I'm going to do It and It is awesome I have been surprised.
    Have a very good day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Sim贸n I am Jos茅 the video of the light and the box you put it yesterday and I saw it,is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Simon, I really liked the experiment.馃槉馃槉

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Sim贸n. I'm Ainara G贸mez. I've loved the experiment. Thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Simon I'm going to do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fantastic Sohail!!! Keep on going!!! 馃槃馃榿

      Delete
  15. Thanks Simon I'm going to do it

    ReplyDelete