P谩ginas

Tuesday 5 May 2020

The Middle Ages (Review)

Now that we have been studying a lot about the Middle Ages in Spain (it wasn't called like that at that moment) we must know that the Middle Ages is a very long period: more than 1000 years!

Before the Middle Ages, Romans had conquered Hispania, and after the Middle Ages, the situation (in 1492) is very different and a new era starts with the Catholic Monarchs.

As you can see, society was divided into three groups: the nobles, the clergy and the peasants.

Watch the timeline again and review the notes that I have given you during this time about the Middle Ages.


Do this activity, then copy and draw this timeline in your notebook.

Leave a comment please!

50 comments:

  1. Hello simon,I have 1 question we have to copy ebrericing or only the linea with te years? If you can expliqmy plis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Simon I am Ainhoa
    I have 9/10
    Have a very nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sim贸n I have 8-10 you are good hope so 馃槑.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Simon,I have a 9/10.Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I have a 9 /10.
    Have a nice day. ☺️馃榿馃槉

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Try again and check where did it go wrong...

      Delete
  7. Thanks Simon but the activity says Error and i can't enter to do it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. switch off the computer and then on and try again. 馃槂

      Delete
  8. Hi sim贸n I have 9/10 .have a nice day 馃槉馃槉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good!! Have a nice day!!! 馃槑馃槅

      Delete
  9. Hi Sim贸n. I'm Ainara G贸mez. I hace 9/10. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Simon, I got a 8/10.馃槉

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Simon I have 9/10 馃槉

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Very good Javier!!! 馃榾馃槃馃槃

      Delete
  13. Hi Simon, I have 9/10.Have a nice day!馃憣馃徎馃憤馃徎

    ReplyDelete
  14. we have to copy this timeline another time because i copy it one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Adri谩n if you have done it already it's perfect. You don't have to do it again, just review it. 馃榾馃榿

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. Well done!! Try again and get a 10? 馃挭馃槅

      Delete
  16. Hello I take a 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  17. Replies
    1. Well done Sohail!!! Try again? Did you get into google classroom? 馃槅馃槃

      Delete
  18. Replies
    1. Well done Marcos!! Try again!! 馃榿馃槑

      Delete
  19. Hello Simon I'm Ra煤l.
    In this exercise I have a 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's amazing!!!!!!!! 馃挭馃槑馃榿

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Simon, I did the timeline

    ReplyDelete
  22. thanks Simon , I'm studing the notes.

    ReplyDelete