Páginas

Friday 15 May 2020

Electricity (part 2)

We already saw some concepts and experiments about electricity. We saw how to make a magnet and also making a battery from a cola can. Let's remember the following:

Electricity is a form of energy. It happens when electrons move from one atom to another. For that you must understand what is an atom. You can find that information here.

There are two types of electricity: static and current.





Here is a video about static electricity.


The task today is to explain what is the difference between static electricity and current electricity. Give me some examples. Think about it and write it on your notebook. Then go to google classroom and upload the task.

Have a nice day!! 😄

24 comments:

  1. Hi Simon! I really like the video. The part that I think is more interesting is the part when it says why are the electric storms happen. I didn't know that! Thanks for show us this video :). Bye, have a nice day :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Simon, I´m going to do it,thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning class and Simon.I am going tocopy in the notebook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Simón I am going to copy the exercise in the notebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks simon I like so much the video

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Ana! I'm happy that you liked the video! 😄

      Delete
  6. Hi Simón, I'm going to copy in my notebook.BYE.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks Adrián!! I miss you too!! We are preparing a surprise (all the teachers) but shhhh don't tell anyone!!! 😆😆😉

      Delete
  8. The video is very interesting. Thanks Simon, this information is very important .
    Bye 👋.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Javier!!! I'm very happy that you like the video... 😄

      Delete
  9. Hi Simon! I'm going to copy in my notebook. The video is very good. Thanks for safe the video with us. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!!!

      Correction: Thanks for sharing

      You're welcome!! 😉😎😊

      Delete
  10. Hi Simon I'm Raúl.
    I copy in my nootbook and i send the difference of static electricity and current electricity to google classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great Raúl!! Good job!! 😉😄

      Delete
  11. Is very intresting the video!! nice day

    ReplyDelete