P谩ginas

Friday 20 March 2020

An incredible adventure (listening)



In November 2008, Jan and Dave Griffith were on a yachting trip with their dog, Sophie Tucker. They were off the coast of Queensland, Australia, when there was a big storm...

Watch the video of this incredible story and let me know if you liked it.

As many of you have liked very much this story, let me tell you that this is a real story. Here is the photo of the real dog.

Sophie Tucker
I also have found out that there is even a book about it. Maybe you want to read it. I leave you the link to the book here.

https://www.amazon.es/gp/product/1444715208/ref=x_gr_w_bb_sout?ie=UTF8&tag=x_gr_w_bb_es-21&linkCode=ur2&camp=3626&creative=24790

It has very good reviews, by the way. Here are some:

"Wanted to read this book for some time. It's as good as I hoped it would be.
What a resilient, loyal and marvellous dog she is. If you're an animal lover I recommend you read this non-soppy but great read".

"Sophie dog overboard is the best book I've read in ages, so enjoyable I didn't want it to end, Sophie, the blue cattle dog, is adorable, I bet her family feel so proud to own her. I was so pleased they got her back. Emma Pearse is to be commended for writing such a brilliant real story".

"This true story is for all animal lovers and shows the tenacity and incredible courage and resourcefulness of a remarkable dog. A Robinson Crusoe in canine form. Well worth reading".

"Fantastic book couldn't put it down; sad in places but a remarkable true story about a wonderful breed of dog".

26 comments:

  1. Hi Simon, Im Sarai. I like the story!! It's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Simon I read the story,it was very funny.My favorite part is when the dog returns with his owner.Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! What a moment!! Can you imagine? 馃榿馃榿

      Delete
  3. Hi Simon! The story is very good ☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's a true story! I love it too!

      Delete
  4. Hi sim贸n I like the story馃構

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is very interesting the history

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot! I'm happy that you liked it!!! 馃榾馃榾

      Delete
  6. Hi Sim贸n is very interesting the history I like

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sim贸n is very interesting the history I like

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sim贸n is very interesting the history I like

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And as I said it's a true story! 馃榾馃榾馃槑

      Delete
  9. Wow Sim贸n the story is very interesting and I love it.Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simon the story is amazing I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too!! It's great! 馃榾馃榾馃槈

      Delete
  11. Hi Simon,I like the story a lot!If I don't know if the story is real,so I don't believe it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Simon the story is cool I like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like the story i remember to my dog

    ReplyDelete
  14. the story is to interesting,the dog is a survivor

    ReplyDelete
  15. The story is ti interesting and beautuful, thanks. I'm Dar铆o

    ReplyDelete