PΓ‘ginas

Tuesday 17 March 2020

English

The result from the previous assignment was the following:

5A 49%
5B 45%

Today you have a new assignment! It's a reading activity and a vocabulary activity. You will find it in Milton Education platform

Read carefully, paying attention and writing down all the words that you may not know. Use for that wordreference.

Please leave a comment if you have any questions or just to say hello and waht did you do yesterday and how are you going on these days.

Best wishes! 😍😍😍

Simon

24 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Edurne!! You're the first one to comment!! 300 points!!! 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Did you like the new assignments? I think the reading is very cool. Best wishes.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I,m Guillermo.I did all the homework.It was very interesting.Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Simon! I did the activities. The reading is very cool☺️and the activitie of irregular verbs is very easy. Thanks for you to sens as activities they are very fun. πŸ˜€

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good!!! How much time did it take you? πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

      Delete
  4. Hi simΓ³n I did the homework. Goodbye πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. That's great AdriÑn!!! Good job!!! 😎😎😎

      Delete
  6. Hello I am AnaπŸ˜ŽπŸ’™πŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. That's great Alex!! Well done!!! πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ž

      Delete
  8. hi simon I do the homework

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done!! But you must say... "I did...

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Hi Sarah!! Did you receive the password? πŸ˜€

      Delete
  10. Hi Simon I'm Andrea Yavorova can you send my username and password to this account:yavorbaev@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete