PΓ‘ginas

Friday 20 March 2020

How to make Hash Browns

It's delicious!!

Here is a recipe that you can do with your parents when you finish the English activity that you will find in Milton Education. There are three assignments.

Hash Browns are a recipe based on potatoes. This hash brown recipe is easy to make, it's crispy and delicious just like one you would buy from fast food and stores even though in Spain there are not very well known.

They consist of a combination of grated potatoes, onion powder, garlic, salt, pepper, all purpose flour, and cheddar cheese.

When you make it send me a picture to my email:

simon.hergueta@educa.madrid.org

And I'll post it! πŸ‘©‍πŸ³πŸ‘¨‍πŸ³πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜Ž

15 comments:

  1. Thank for the video 😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘©‍πŸ³πŸ‘©‍πŸ³πŸ‘©‍🍳πŸ₯ž

      Delete
  3. Hi Im Guillermo.I think that I am going to do it.Thanks Simon

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to do with my familyπŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Simon thanks for the recipe,I'm going to cook une day πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

    ReplyDelete