Páginas

Monday 16 March 2020

English

Here is a new task for our English class, but before I want to share the results of last week activities in both groups A and B.

Group 5A has accomplished 50% of the tasks.

Group 5B has accomplished 58% of the tasks.

Congratulations to all of you that made possible this result and thank you for being responsible. Let's see if in the next task we can improve our results. The most important thing now is that you participate in all the activities from your home.

We are going to do 2 activities in Milton Education.

1) The Empire State Building. Do the assigment and make a project of one page talking abour the Empire State Building which is in New York.

2) The Octopus. Watch the video and answer the questions.

Now, log in Milton Education. And of course leave a comment below or ask me anything!

You have one day to do this and a reward of 600 coins!!!!

Enjoy!

23 comments:

  1. Hi Simon can you send my password and username to this acount :wjara_dorn@yahoo.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. If we can't enter, because the Student
    Username and te password are wrong?
    😣😣🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Don't be stressed!! Irene give me an email or email me to my mail and I'll give you the username and password. Sometimes our mail is collapsed so I'll send the messages at night when nobody uses it. Don't worry! 😊😊😊😊😊

      Delete
    2. Thanks Simón, i was stressed becase if we go to the scholl and i did'n enter i don't hace the activities and the proyect😊

      Delete
    3. Like Andrea Yavorova,no 😋

      Delete
    4. But Irene I don't see any activity in your Milton account. Do you have the password?

      Delete
  4. I did the activities of milton. Im Javier

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do all the activites of Milton education😋😋😋🥳🥳🥳

    ReplyDelete
  6. the milton has been reformatted and my points and my money are at 0
    bye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dani! Yes I did that because we are starting a new unit. What changes happened? Did you lose the passport because some things I cannot see them as a student. I thought it was a good idea so every body starts from scratch. 😁😉😉

      Delete
    2. ok, but when did you dis because Ainoah has a lot of points

      Delete
  7. Hi Simon, I'm Iván Torrejón. I don't remember user and passport of Milton Education portal. How I can recover them?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Iván!! Send me an email to simon.hergueta@educa.madrid.org

      I will send it to you privately immediately. 😀😀😀

      Delete
  8. Hi Simon I did all the activities

    ReplyDelete