Páginas

Saturday 14 March 2020

Vocabulary Challenge #02!!!

Here's a new vocabulary challenge!

But first let's learn a new word = quarantine. Now we are all in a sort of quarantine so we don't spread the virus. That means we should all avoid social contact and isolate ourselves at home.

Remember wash your hands, no shaking hands and kisses, no contact with others, maintain a safety distance (2 metres) and try not to touch your face, mouth, eyes and nose. All these measures ARE REALLY IMPORTANT DO BE DONE.

So now, let's go with the vocabulary challenge. In this one you have to go to a web page and answer some questions regarding vocabulary. Later you can leave in comments what result did you get. It's fun!!!

You can do it more than once! Here is the link:

VOCABULARY CHALLENGE

Enjoy!

28 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Good! You can try again if you like. The items will appear in a different order. Correction: I did 23-33 :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks!! Correction: It is very nice... Don't forget the subject "It". :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. You're welcome!! Correction: Thanks, I'm... :)

      Delete
  4. I do the vocabulario challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Simon! I had a lot of fun doing the test. I have a 33-33😀

    ReplyDelete
  7. simon i do in the first time 26 of 33 but in the second time 33-33

    ReplyDelete
  8. I,m Guillermo.I have got 23-33.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simon there is nothing of natural?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Simon, I'm Silvia
    I have got 32/33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool! I like this exercise! 😊😊👍

      Delete
  11. Hi simon I have 32-33
    I am very happy 😁👍
    I estudies a lot.

    ReplyDelete